League of American Bicyclists

The League promotes bicycling for fun, fitness and transportation and works through advocacy and education for a bicycle-friendly America.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Email from a League member...


Greetings,
In an effort to show all the support I could the attached photos are the bikes I rode to work this week. My Saturday and Sunday bikes are a Record equipped Merlin Solis and a hot-rodded Trek Madone 5.9 SL! Should I seek therapy?
James Hessler
Cyclist at Large
p.s. these bikes are my therapy.

6 Comments:

  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger EQQU said…

    Great blog,
    I surf a lot a day, and want to tell you yours is cool:
    Free Email Pays

     
  • At 4:11 AM, Blogger EQQU said…

    Nice Blog, I hope you will look at my affilite site: email

     
  • At 2:19 AM, Blogger Google Page Rank 6 said…

    Increase your Adsense Earnings

    I noticed you have adsense ads on your page, Would you like to increase your earnings from them, Free and Legitimate way to make your clicks increase.
    Come see my Blogger blog and it will tell you more.

     
  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Doniette said…

    How would you like to know about a Fitness Training resource, that displays all the Fitness Training information on one website? Check out
    Fitness Training today. Not only do they have a good fitness book section, but they also have great articles on fitness. I was really impressed with the resources their webmster put together.

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bikes good but antique no? More fun and fast in cars! I buy seized car auctions in town car very top. Excellent also government car auctions is fast and special auto. Nice work!

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Automobile Loan Application said…

    Greetings! I have a hard time looking for this writing, I am using it for my research, please don’t stop to write new amazing topic. waiting for your future posts. Good Luck!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home